CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

first assignment.

The book i picked is titled;The Puppet Master. I chose this book because when i was little i saw a horror movie with the exact title. That movie was so scary, it was about a guy who owned so many dolls and they came alive to kill with such gore. I guess it didn't scare me that much because i still had fun playing with my barbies. Well anyways i hope this book get me as interested as the movie did.

4 comments:

CProctor said...

SWEEEETTTTT!!! Sounds Exciting!!!!!!

Gotta tell me about it!!! :)

Jessica C. =D said...

Leslie i do not like your thing!! And u say my backpack is ugly!! lol

veronica marie-peaches said...

lesiliieeeeee!!!! your layout matches my myspace one :D were twins haha

Anonymous said...

leslie

u know im still nad at u for leaving me:(

ill get over it very very slowly lol XD

luv ya